What is it?
CS Therapy is a gentle, hands-on therapy that uses very light pressure — about 5 grams, or the weight of a nickel — to guide your body into healing itself, releasing restrictions and facilitating the flow of Cerebrospinal fluid. The purpose of using such a soft touch is that any pressure beyond 5 grams will activate the resistance mechanism in the body. Accessing the CSF and clearing energy is inhibited when the body is in resistance mode. CS therapy works just under this resistance radar to induce effective, therapeutic change. CSF is a clear, colorless liquid that bathes the brain and spinal cord.
What are the benefits of this therapy?
- Releases tensions in the central nervous system so that every other system in the body can relax, self-correct and free itself from pain and discomfort.
- Experience profoundly deep relaxation
- Primary function of CSF is to cushion the brain within the skull and serve as a shock absorber for the central nervous system
- CSF also circulates nutrients and chemicals filtered from the blood and removes waste products from the brain.
What symptoms can be alleviated?
- Migraines and Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Stress, Anxiety and Tension-Related Disorders
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Fatigue
- Multiple Sclerosis
- TMJ Syndrome
- Central Nervous System Disorders (ex: MS, Alzheimers)
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Orthopedic Problems
- And Many Other Conditions